Fermilab Society of Women Engineers
The objectives of the Fermilab Society of Women Engineers (fSWE) are twofold:
Reaching In: to provide an opportunity for Fermilab women in engineering and technology to be members of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE), an organization that helps stimulate diversity within engineering fields. Provide networking and professional growth opportunities within the Fermilab and SWE professional communities.
Reaching Out: to represent Fermilab as an organization that offers unique engineering careers and promotes diversity by engaging with SWE professional and student sections.
- National SWE WE18 Conference – October 18-20, 2018 | Minneapolis, MN
- The world’s largest conference and career fair for women in engineering.
- DOE at WE17: Women Engineers at National Labs Inspiring Future Generations – November 2, 2017
- Kathrine Cipriano gives a brief overview of the 2017 Society of Women Engineers conference.
Tools & Resources
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE) offers learning activities and D&I resources.