Fermilab Asian/Pacific Americans
Mission: To serve as a resource for the lab’s Asian/Pacific community by encouraging and supporting an inclusive environment.
Vision: The group will directly contribute to Fermilab’s goal of retaining and recruiting a culturally diverse workforce by developing and fostering an environment which will allow Fermilab Asian/Pacific Americans to thrive as professionals.
SharePoint for FAPA Members
- Get Connected and Get to Know Each Other – Add Your Profile Today!
- To be added to the FAPA list, contact email@example.com
News & Events
- Join FAPA for virtual Lantern Festival – Friday, Feb 26, 2021
- Meet FAPA: Fermilab’s resource group for the Asian and Pacific Islander American community | News – April 30, 2019
- CMS unified in commitment to diversity and inclusion | News at Work – November 13, 2018
Resources & Tools
- American Society of Engineers of Indian Origin (ASEI)
- Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month (Resources at the National Archives)
- Association of Chinese-American Scientists and Engineers (ACSE)
- National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP)
- Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers (SASE)
Executive Sponsor: Amber Kenny