Fermilab Society of Women Engineers
The objectives of the Fermilab Society of Women Engineers (fSWE) are twofold:
Reaching In: to provide an opportunity for Fermilab women in engineering and technology to be members of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE), an organization that helps stimulate diversity within engineering fields. Provide networking and professional growth opportunities within the Fermilab and SWE professional communities.
Reaching Out: to represent Fermilab as an organization that offers unique engineering careers and promotes diversity by engaging with SWE professional and student sections.
News & Events
Resources & Tools
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE) offers learning activities and D&I resources.
- Report: Sexual Harassment of Women [PDF] | NAP, 2018
- Resources and Tools for Engineering Students offers networks, tips, and technologies.
- Women @ Energy: Innovators in STEM showcases inspirational women in STEM careers at the Department of Energy.
- Professional Opportunities for Women at Energy Realized (POWER)