Fermilab Society of Women Engineers
The objectives of the Fermilab Society of Women Engineers (fSWE) are twofold:
Reaching In: to provide an opportunity for Fermilab women in engineering and technology to be members of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE), an organization that helps stimulate diversity within engineering fields. Provide networking and professional growth opportunities within the Fermilab and SWE professional communities.
Reaching Out: to represent Fermilab as an organization that offers unique engineering careers and promotes diversity by engaging with SWE professional and student sections.
News & Events
- Linac and Main Control Room Tour – Thursday, November 14, 2019 | 3:00p – 4:00p | Questions? Contact email@example.com
- fSWE at the WE19 Annual Conference | November 7-9, 2019 | Anaheim, California
- fSWE Visits UIC – February 6, 2019 | Chicago, Illinois
Resources & Tools
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE) offers learning activities and D&I resources.
- Women in Energy | Department of Energy