Fermilab is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here:
The pay transparency policy is available here:
Fermilab is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 840-4630 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Quick Links & Statements
- Statement of Community Standards [PDF]
- Affirmative Action Policy [PDF]
- Fermilab affirms and is dedicated to nondiscrimination in all of its decision-making and activities. We are committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
- Discrimination is not tolerated against laboratory employees as well as applicants for employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law or executive order.
- Fermilab is committed to providing a workplace free from all forms of harassment, including those based on gender or sexual preference. We expect all interactions and exchanges among persons in the workplace to be respectful and free of bias, prejudice, and harassment.
- Harassment, discrimination, and retaliation interfering with work performance or creating an intimidating, hostile or offensive workplace environment, are unacceptable and strictly prohibited. Appropriate disciplinary action, up to and including termination, may be taken against any employee who willfully exercises retaliatory behavior or discrimination against an individual who files a complaint or assists in an investigation, compliance review, hearing or other activity related to the administration and enforcement of Fermilab policies.