Mission: To advocate for educational, vocational and employment opportunities on behalf of Hispanic, Latino and people of Latin or Spanish cultures or origins, regardless of race.
Vision: The Hispanic/Latino Forum is focused on actively increasing awareness and providing inspiration and motivation to the Fermilab community to contribute to an equitable workplace environment for all on site.
Resources & News
- Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month – September 29, 2022
- Online Superheroes in STEM conference for high school students a success – May 10, 2021
- Wonderful Women and Superheroes in STEM conferences for high school students a success – November 25, 2019
- Fermilab conference inspires girls who just want to learn STEM | Daily Herald – November 4, 2019
- Symmetry Series: Latin America – October 2-29, 2019
- This trilingual collection explores particle physics and astrophysics in Latin America.
- ‘Latinx’ And Gender Inclusivity | Merriam-Webster
- White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanics | U.S. Department of Education
Fermipoint: Hispanic Latino Forum Documents and Materials (login required)
Contact Anahi Ruiz Beltran for more information.