Mission: To provide continuing camaraderie, support, and advocacy for all veterans in the Fermilab community, including employees, students, and contractors, as well as family and friends of veterans.
Vision: Wholeheartedly appreciating the sacrifice that veterans make on the behalf of their nation and recognizing their years of service.
The Veterans Group promotes workplace inclusion and employment efforts by building collegiality, visibility, and providing an information-sharing network for the veteran community at Fermilab.
News & Events
- Fermilab receives 2019 HIRE Vets Gold Medallion Award | News – November 21, 2019
- Fermilab Deputy Director Chris Mossey elected to National Academy of Construction | News – November 11, 2019
- Thank you, veterans! | News at work – November 11, 2019
- 2019 Veterans Day Celebration at Building 327 | Photos – November 8, 2019
- Veterans Employment Toolkit – U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Women Veterans Report: The Past, and Future of Women Veterans – U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Quilts of Valor Foundation – Covering service members & veterans touched by war with comforting & healing quilts
Executive Sponsor: Christopher Mossey
Fermilab Veterans Covered by Quilts of Valor