Fermilab Young Professionals
Mission: To offer a platform for young professionals to connect with fellow Fermilab community members to learn about Fermilab, advance their careers and reach their highest potential. From helping support new employees to spreading awareness about Fermilab’s cultural events and professional career development resources, this group is focused on strengthening the collaborative spirit of young professionals at Fermilab. The Young Professionals group promotes all the work-life integration initiatives at Fermilab.
Vision: Young professionals have unique needs and are important contributors to the lab’s mission. The Fermilab Young Professionals group strives to help young professionals integrate into the Fermilab community.
- MINOS Underground Tour – November 22, 2019 | 2:00p – 3:00p | Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- FYP Holiday Party – December 12, 2019 | 5:00p – 8:00p | The Frontier Pub
- FYP April 2019 | Edition 8
- FYP January 2019 | Edition 7
- FYP October 2018 | Edition 6
- FYP August 2018 | Edition 5
- FYP July 2018 | Edition 4
- FYP June 2018 | Edition 3
- FYP March 2018 | Edition 2
- FYP February 2018 | Edition 1
Resources & Tools
- Millennials | Pew Research Center – Reports and data on the Millennial generation.
- NPR Stories about Millennials
Like us on Facebook! @FermilabYP
Fermipoint: Documents / Agendas / Minutes
Executive Sponsor: Tim Meyer, Chief Operating Officer